Friday, May 31, 2013

Fat Flush Water

I recently came upon this facebook group called "Get The Weight Down". A friend of mine shared a link about Fat Flush Water to avoid industrial beverages which is really nice because I'm so used to drinking diet sodas. Since I don't like plain water that much, this serves as an alternative for me. Some members of the FB group use the supplement "Skinny Fiber" but I'm more interested in the natural alternatives.

My own version of Vitamin Water is combination of grapefruit, orange and cucumber in 1 liter of water.  I tried looking for mint leaves in the groceries but they're really hard to find. It is better if you drink it as it is. But if you're like me who misses the sweet taste of soda, you can add a little bit of honey.


I wish I can stick to this one because this is definitely a healthier option. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails