I saw chubby Jennifer Hudson when she was still a contestant in American Idol. That's why I'm so envious now that she has lost a lot of weight already....60 lbs! grabe!!! From size 22 to size 10!!!! omg! omg!omg!
Here are the weight loss tips I got:
1. cut out fried food
2. eat low fat, low calorie meals
3. meal: consists of palm size serving of protein, fiber and carbohydrate
4. staple food: green salad, grilled chicken, fish, cranberry juice
5. snacks: cashew, almonds, raisins
* Just like Jessica Simpson, she also hired Harley Pasternak, author of 5-Factor World Diet to help her lose weight.
1. workout: 4 am run followed by 4 sets (25 reps) of squats, push-ups and sit-ups.
2. walking for 45 minutes to an hour every night
My fave quote from Jenny:
“You can do it!” “I drink plenty of water, which I hate, but you gotta do it,” says Hudson. “As long as I can get in those cute little dresses, I’m happy.” [source: Us Weekly]